Public Dressing Room Fantasy...

I've always wanted to be fucked somewhere in public...people all around, but not able to see what might be happening right next to them...so, I think a dressing room would be a perfect spot to live out this fantasy of mine.

Now, I've had a few public experiences already, but never close to any actual people. Mostly public parks and the occasional late-night resort pool or hot tub. And those were all so fun and exciting, don't get me wrong...I'm just craving something a bit more reckless...

I can just imagine going into a big department store like Kohl's or Target with a willing participant and carrying on like I'm just shopping around for clothes, better make it a lot of clothes so I need more time to "try them on". I'd have my friend doing the same thing as to not raise any suspicion, then once we both have a good amount, we'd casually walk back to the dressing room area and make sure to find a nice, big stall to sneak into together. If the dressing room attendant is back there, we'll just check once they walk away and both get into the stall together. Hopefully, there would be some type of dressing room music playing to drown out the sound a bit...but hey, that wouldn't be enough to stop the fun...Although, there are at least 2-3 other people in neighboring stalls that may get a bit suspicious. Oh, well. Once in the stall with me, I'd start to undress you, taking off your shirt and then pants, building up the anticipation inside while I begin to rub my hand against your cock through your boxers, hopefully building up your anticipation as well. Next, I'd pull down your boxers to expose your big, hard cock while you push me down to my knees and pull my head close to start licking and sucking on you. You try to hold back the moans the best you can, but it just feels too good and you start to forget where you are until there's a knock on the dressing room door and a woman calls out, "Is everything going okay in there? Can I help you with any exchanges?", and you compose yourself the best you can and answer, "Oh, everything is great in here and I'm fine. Thanks.", I smile at you with my mouth around your cock and start to suck harder and faster. This time you actually keep a little quieter so we don't get interrupted again. I look at you with my begging eyes, the "please fuck my pussy now I'm so ready for your cock" eyes, and you give a deviant smile and bend me over fast on the bench inside the dressing room and before I can even get a good grip or prepare myself you're thrusting your hard, wet cock inside my tight pussy and I let out the tiniest squeak, looking back at you with a little annoyed amusement in my eyes. With each thrust you make into me, I try harder and harder to hold back my loud moans and squeals that are just dying to come out. Your cock feels so good inside me and I'm even more turned on knowing there's someone right beside us as I hear the sound of clothing hangers being placed and moved around. You've got your hands gripped hard to my hips and with each thrust, I'm getting closer and closer to exploding. I can tell you are too. You recklessly get too excited and start pounding so fast that the sound of your skin hitting my ass is surely heard by the others around us, but you keep going because you're so close and so am I. I look back again and you mouth, "you ready?", and I nod my head, smiling, and getting ready to cum all over your dick. You pump like never before until I can't take it anymore and I need to cum, so I let go, legs trembling, while I cum hard all over you and you can tell by the way I'm shaking that it's your turn so you do a few more quick, hard pumps into my pussy, now dripping with my own cum, and you burst into me like a volcano erupting violently, as I feel the throbbing of your cock releasing each and every drop inside of me. People are heard murmuring outside of our stall and we both know we may be in a little trouble after this but we don't even care at this point. So once we're both finished and you've emptied completely into my pussy, I throw my clothes back on, cum surely dripping onto and through my panties, and you put yours on too, and we step outside with the clothing we took in with us. There's a woman outside the stall standing with the dressing room attendant, both completely silent and looking us up and down. Then the attendant says, "It's only supposed to be one person per stall.", we both look at each other and smile, and I say, "Oh, sorry about that. We didn't know.", and we walk out of there without a care in the world, with no further comment made by the attendant or the other woman. They both totally knew exactly what was going on in there, but who would want to actually call someone out on that? They were probably more scared than we were. So we were able to have reckless fun without any consequences 😉

Comments